Wednesday, November 9, 2011

36 down, 4 more to go!

We've hit week 36, only 4 more weeks to go til this little guy comes into the world. Lets keep praying he keeps growing and remaining health and strong.....and it wouldn't hurt to throw in a few for my ribs that he seems to get a kick out of kicking :)
Had our doctors appointment yesterday and all's good. Brysen's heartbeat was reading good and strong in the 130's....and so was my weight although you couldn't tell by looking at me. I keep telling them all the weight gain lately has got to be all him, cause there is no way the weight is packing on me anywhere. Its been hard for me seeing the scale keep going up and up every time they weight me in. I am so use to the scale barely reaching over 95-100. I have been in that weight range since I was like 15 and haven't change much since then. I guess the good thing is that I haven't really tried to gain weight with this pregnancy, and thankfully they haven't haggled me over the need to gain weight. They have been satisfied every single time as long as I had gained something since the previous appointment.
I am defiantly not use to weight more than my tiny little 100 and as weird as it sounds I can feel the strain on my body. I can tell its having to work a whole lot harder to do some of the normal every day things. I have definately had to check myself a few times when I've started to over-exhert myself, as hard as it may seem to forget, but some days I forget that I am pregnant and try to go thru my normal routine and find myself extremely exhausted at the end of the day and not being able to complete tasks....drives me nuts sometimes. Its been hard for me to accept help, let alone ask for it to begin with. I've found out that I am extremely independent, which I am sure my parents figured that one out years ago :) I guess I never realized it til now, that I need to ask for help when I need it and stop trying to do everything myself...like my younger sister use to say when she was little "I do it myself!"....trying to get rid of that mindset/attitude.
We've been very blessed and consider ourselves extremely so that we have had no complications at all with this first pregnancy. Daily counting our blessing and thanking the Lord for this little boy that he is giving us to raise. We are starting to grow more and more excited as we feel like we are finally getting somethings together and getting stuff done around the house to prepare for Brysen. His nursery is, for the most part, ready. Ryan was able to finish getting all the trim painted white last week, which really helps the looks of the room (sorry still haven't taken a picture yet) Finally getting things in order, yay! And so excited for my baby shower on Saturday that my mom and sisters are throwing for us....mainly excited to see people I don't get a chance to see very often anymore, so yay for reasons to get family and friends together!

No comments: