Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brysen Dean Rosenlund (born Dec 16, 2011)

Well since our little baby boy wasn't acting to keen on coming on his own we finally decided to go with getting me induced. So on Thursday evening (Dec 15th) I was admitted into the hospital and started on the first round of my induction process and hooked up to an IV.

My Labor/Delivery/Recovery(aka LDR) Room

By 10pm they started me on picton.....




This is my chart around 4am (Friday 12/16)


And by 10 am my water had broke and I was in full on labor before you could say the word. They quickly got me back in bed and got my epidural started. Yes, I got one
despite the talk about originally not wanting to, I was just in a whole lot of intense pain really fast and they needed to relive some of it fas
t because I was beginning to hyperventilating. SO they also put an oxygen mask on me, which the smell of it made me want to hurl. Which is weird to me, but anyway within 2 1/2 hours after my water broke our little baby boy was born.

Brysen Dean Rosenlund was born. He weight 7lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long.



No comments: