Briefing of Dr Appt- November 29th:
My doctor was sure I would go within 72 hours of my appointment if not sooner, due to being dilate to a 2, with a bloody show. She also stripped me that day to, to help the process along.
Briefing of Dr Appt- December 6th:
Again my doctor was sure I would go into labor within 24 hours. I was dilated to a 3 now, bloody show. She stripped me again in hopes to help things progress faster....again to no going into labor for me yet.
Contractions have been bearable and in all reality hardly noticeable unless I am paying attention to them. My body is really wearing down on me and I am ready to have this little boy. Its not like I am sleeping much at night right now anyway. I can't get comfortable and with this consistent cold I can hardly breath without coughing up a lung in the process.
Me @ 40 Weeks

And from what I have found out in the last week from talking with my mom, she had what is to be considered fast/short labors on all 5 of my sisters....downside to that would be that her water only broke on its own once and that was with my youngest sister. So at this point I am hoping (and planning on even begging if I have to) my doctor will just induce me this week at our doctors appointment. Because to be honest with you, I can't take being pregnant much longer and I want this little boy in my arms. And I think Ryan is getting tired of my complaining, he's been an amazing sport this past week putting up with me while I have been off work. I am so use to being busy and working full-time, its been hard for me to adjust, slow down and just take things one at a time.

1 comment:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to be behind you playing with your tits, rub the nipples and feel them go rock hard, squeeze and pinch them, one hand goes in the front of your pants and I feel your knickers are damp and your clit is hard, I start rubbing your clit through your knicks " mmmmmmmmmmm yes rub my clit get it rock hard, play with my tits" I start rubbing your c--t too and I can feel your knicks getting wet, my hand goes inside and you gasp and moan " rub my pu--y get it dripping, get my clit so hard, f-c- yes your fingers feel so good" you reach back and grab my hard c--k and unzip my shorts, you pull it out and start rubbing it telling me " I wish I could take your lovely hard c--k in my tight c--t and feel you f-c- me ilove getting f-c-ed" my fingers go in your pu--y and you squeal and whince'" come on f-c- my pu--y with your fingers, harder, deeper , faster, f-c- me good" I get your pu--y dripping and your knicks are soaked , I pull them off and put my hard c--k between your ass cheeks, " mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes come on f-ck me in the arse" I push my c--k into you until your sphincter gives and you squeal and curse " oh f-c- yes f-ck me in the arse with your hard c--k I love getting ass f-c-ed" I reach around and rub your rock hard clit, you start pushing back to meet my thrusts so my c--k goes up your arse as far as possible" come on f--k me, f--k my c--t and arse at the same time, put your thick c--k balls deep and come in me , I pump your ass full of juice and watch it drip out mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are a good f-ck mum love to c--t f-c- you once baby is born, now you are going to suck my c--k and get a belly full of come for baby to taste
Post a Comment