Tuesday, September 6, 2011

26 and Counting....

Despite the looking like a deer caught in the headlights this was this best pic we were able to get of me last week.

I'm starting to feel huge, even though I'm really not yet. But for someone who has remained below 100 pound the major of her life and fit in the same size clothes for 8+ years, well I'm feeling a bit self-conscious about myself. When we had our last doctor's appointment back on the 16th of August I forewarned Ryan that if the Doctor told me that I still didn't look pregnant I was going to have a fit....thankfully she didn't say that :) And according to my "mother hen" co-workers I get bigger over the weekends....lol

Baby boy (aka Brysen) is becoming much more active. Kicks are becoming stronger to the point where if you pay enough attention to my tummy you can see him kicking and moving around... its weird in a neat sort of way.

No comments: