Volia! Our little baby boy likes to move up during the day and sink back down at night. This is me last Thursday (July 14th) at about mid-day. Usually when I wake up in the morning my baby bump is lower. He is moving around enough now to the point where I have figured out when its him moving and when its just me. It's definitely making being pregnant seem more realistic when I can feel the baby moving around.
Baby tends to move around more in the evenings and whenever Ryan is around. Knows his daddy and seems to favor him already...lol For example: I was lying down on the couch Friday night with my head on Ryan's lap and he was moving around quite a bit whenever Ryan touched my belly.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Pregnancy Belly at Week 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You're so cute, and I can't believe you're half way there already!!!
Post a Comment