Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 5th: Ultrasound Day

First off for those of you dying to see a pregnancy picture of me, here ya go. Finally showing a little bit, after weeks of people asking me if I was ever going to start showing. I kept thinking "I'm only __ weeks along in my 1st pregnancy, am I suppose to be showing?" LOL.

This was yesterday, technically I'm about 17.5 weeks along, considering they moved my due date up 11 days when we went in to the hospital on Tuesday.


Second: IT'S A BOY!
Ryan and I went to the hospital on Tuesday for my ultrasound and we got to "see" our little baby. They were able to tell us that indeed it was a boy...a very active baby boy! It's amazing that I am not feeling him move around in there yet with as much as he was moving around during the ultrasound. He was very cooperative for the nurse :)

I keep trying to upload a couple of the ultrasound pictures, but it wants to put them sideways which is bothering me, so I posted a few on my facebook page for those of you who are my friend on there. I will keep working on trying to get them posted up here when I have a bit more time and patience to make them post correctly :)

No comments: