Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To All Our Followers...

So I've been very much lacking in the blogging department. We've had a lot going on in the last month or so since I last updated. Lots of bad and lots of good...so mainly I'll just mention the good.

1) Alli got a full time job at a law office. It was temporary, but we found out this past weekend that its not permanent.

2)Our cat Shade had 4 cute little kittens during Easter weekend...they are adorable! Its gonna stink when we have to get rid of them. I posted pictures on Facebook a while ago, but I'll get some on here too soon.

3)Through all the problems we've had with our jeep the past couple months, its finally running a lot better thanks to the help of our family and friends. Still a few kinks to work out on it but, thank heaven we don't have to pray for it to start every time we go some where.

No comments: