Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Few of Our Favorite Things

I saw this little idea on a friend on mines blog a few months ago and since I don't have anything exciting to write about I figured I could at least do this...basically its a picture list of you/your spouse/both favorite things. The list can be as big or as small as you want it to be. It can be just your favorites, your spouses favorites, or both.
I'm doing both...5 of mine and 5 of Ryan's and 5 of our combined favorites.

Some of Ryan's Favorite Things

Irish Spring Soap...the only kind he's found that doesn't irritate his skin. And it helps that his wife loves the smell of it too :)

Extra Buttery Popcorn! He loves this stuff, doesn't matter the brand...as long as its got plenty of butter and salt on it

Chocolate Chip Cookie dough Ice Cream... he'd rather have this kind of ice cream over any of the dozens of different flavors out there... not that he won't try them though :)
Pepsi...as long as its either the original or wild cherry, he's happy :)
And lastly, Tabasco Sauce... this man of mine is in love with it!
He puts it this stuff on just about everthing he eats!


Some of Allison's Favorite Things

VO5 Shampoos...cheap and works just as well as the expensive stuff!

TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner...love this stuff!
Its done wonders to my frizzy hair! And I've found a place that carries it really cheap too


Cover Girl Ultimate Finish Liquid Foundation....great coverage!
and first kind of foundation I've found that matches my skin tone the best.
Moose Tracks Ice Cream....yummy!

Pasta... loves all kinds of pasta!



Some of OUR Favorite Things
Movies! We love watching all kinds of movies...


X-box! The original X-box!
Energy-saving Light Bulbs!
The Mountains! Love the looks of them and love being in them
And of course...we both love Hershey's Chocolate w/ Almonds

No comments: