Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary! And we are happy to announce that we are very happy (despite the financial stuggle we are facing). But work is starting to pick up for Ryan's business and as soon as he is feeling better, we will be in better shape. Oh and just and fyi to those who hadn't heard Ryan has been down the past several months with mono and a bleeding ulcer... painfull combination. Basically it all attacks your immune system and drains you of your energy very quickly, leaving you feeling exhusted, tired, and miserable. With the ulcer there has been added pain and the addition of throwing up, having the shakes, and more energy loss. BUT back to the happy news. Since hitting our 6 month anniversary, well actually a little beforehand, we have made some goals in our lives one of the biggest being that of working towards getting sealed in the temple, so that shortly after our 1 year anniversary (Jan. 2, 2009) we will be able to accomplish that goal. We have decided to be sealed in the Manti Utah Temple....its beautiful!

Some other good news is that we finally were able to get our lawn mowed down to size. Thanks to the help of Alli's Dad in renting a billy goat to use on the lawn and giving up a few hours last Saturday to cut the grass for us. Thanks Dad! I have put a couple pictures of the process here..
Also in the mixed of doing our lawn on Saturday I discovered the my little rose bush has bloomed! I was so excited to see that I have flowers in my yard again....in fact besides all the clover flowers in the lawn, thats the only flowers I have in this giant yard.
I was so excited that I even cut some to put in a vase with the clover flowers and made a pretty little flower arrangement to put in the living room...its drying up now, but it was beautiful for a couple days....
1 comment:
That is a gorgeous flower arrangement! I like the clover flowers mixed with the Roses! Not a common combination, but its lovely! I miss my flowers! We've still got 2-3 months before things start blooming up here. :)
But life is good.
P.S. Your hair is getting so long sis!!!!!! Pretty!
Post a Comment