Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bet You've Never Done This Before...


Ta-dah...our lawn. It's getting really tall with all the rain and we've got half an acre to mow....

I don't know if you can really tell in these pictures, but the far back part of the lawn (which is where Ryan is) is over 2ft tall with a million weeds. The grass itself is probably about a foot. The poor little lawn mower can't handle it. Allison came up with the idea of taking the weed-eater too it before trying to push the mower through it. So, thanks to the loan of one by our next-door neighbors and my crazy idea......Ryan is attacking the lawn with a weed-eater! Look Out! :)

Somewhere in this mess along the fence line there is a small rose bush.... hopefully I will find it soon and clear out the surrounding weeds and misc trees growing near it so I can have some flowers in the yard.....sadly this is all there is, so I am really hoping that it blooms for me.

No comments: